Direct Support Professionals Needed
At Eastco Diversified Services, Inc. our mission is to support individuals with special needs in pursuit of homes, jobs and activities of their choice within our community.
Due to continued growth, Eastco Diversified Services is hiring caring and energetic Direct Support Professionals who wish to enhance the quality of life for individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities who live in their group homes. Full time and part-time shifts are available including days, evenings, overnight and weekends.
The Direct Support Professionals assist residents with the everyday tasks including:
- preparing meals
- cleaning and other basic household duties
- administer medication and assist with basic hygiene.
- accompany residents on community outings, such as shopping, movies, dining out, coffee shops, local farmers markets, local festivals and events, worship services, etc.
- Valid Oregon Driver License and driving record acceptable to our insurance carrier.
- Physical ability to perform job duties ? limited lifting and transferring may be required depending on work site.
- Basic computer skills.
- Previous experience caring for individuals with special needs is not required, but is preferred.
- Successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal history background check are required steps in our hiring process.
- $50.00 hiring bonus
- $100 additional bonus after 90 days!!
- Starting pay is $12.00/hr
- Excellent benefit package for employees who regularly work 30+ hours a week includes: Medical, Dental, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance.
- Sick time
- Vacation time for those who regularly work 35+ hours a week.
We provide CPR and First Aid certification if needed upon hire; additional job-specific training is provided including use of Therap? software for online documentation and medication administration. Eastco also provides ongoing training during your employment!
We would be excited to have you be part of our growing team.
Or you can pick up an application between 8:00 and 3:00 at our main office: 215 SW Walulla Ave, Gresham OR 97080.
If selected you will be contacted by phone or email within a few business days to schedule a meet and greet.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.